Backend Developer – Node.js
- Research, prototype, and develop software solutions to solve problems across retail
- Stay up to date with emerging technology and learn new technologies/libraries/frameworks
- Learn and partner with peers across multiple disciplines, such as computer vision, machine learning, and systems design
- Deliver on time with a high bar on quality of research, innovation and engineering
- 5+ years of experience in creating API using NodeJS, Python, Java – Spring Boot or Go developing software solutions for real world problems (Recent experience in NodeJS required)
- Familiarity with RESTful API’s knowledge & modern authorization mechanisms like JWT, OAuth
- 5+ years of Solid foundation and understanding of relational and NoSQL database principles
- 5+ years of experience using CI-CD tools for containerized deployments and cloud architecture
- 5+ years of Experience with Micro-Services or SOA Architecture and a variety of design patterns
- Familiarity with Queues/Topics (pub/sub), Kafka or other data-streaming frameworks
- Familiarity with Jenkins Pipeline, AWS Cloud Formation Deployments, AWS/Azure Certifications
- Knowledge of constructing PostgreSQL or Mongo query strings and fine-tuning them for performance
- Previous experience with creating IOT or Mobile Backend Systems is a big plus.
QA Test Automation Sr
PROJECT DESCRIPTION/JOB SUMMARY
The QA Automation engineer is responsible for developing and executing exploratory and automated tests , debugging and defining corrective actions to ensure the quality of Supply Chain products and enhancing the customer experience. Candidate must be responsible for and be able to monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards.
KEY RESPONSIBILITES AND DUTIES
- Analyzing Customer requirements and documenting Software Requirements Specification
- Producing design documents and participating in design reviews
- Partnering with other leads and vendors to define the end to end technical solution.
- Experience being part of an agile/scrum methodology
- Able to collaborate across different functions. Work closely with product management and development teams to understand requirements and technical specifications
- Contribute as an individual during test design, test planning and test execution
- Develop test plans, provide testing estimates and communicate issues appropriately
- Experience in designing and writing automated test suites
- Good grasp of best practices of coding part in test automation
- Strong ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
“MUST HAVE” SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- 7+ years of experience validating complex applications
- Good understanding of microservices and event driven architecture
- 3+ years of experience working with PostGreSQL (or SQL Server)
- 7+ years of experience with automated unit, integration and end-to-end testing
- Should have strong knowledge in Selenium webdriver, cucumber and Java
- Understand , write and review automated test cases (cucumber based)
- Experience with android and ios mobile automation (preferably appium)
- Experience with api automation (preferably rest assure)
- Good experience in Web, Mobile app testing
- Good experience with building automation frameworks (keyword driven, hybrid)
- Experience with Performance and Load testing
- Experience with continuous integration / continuous deployment using templates
- Experience with Azure infrastructure (API Gateway, AKS, Service Bus, Kafka, Event Hub )
- Experience with Google Analytics / Firebase integration testing
- Should be a self-starter who is excited to relentlessly solve many technical challenges
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Should manage own time and work well both independently and as part of a team
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
EDUCATION: Bachelors/4 Yr Degree
YEARS OF RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE: 7+ Years
Leads teams of 6-15 associates on mid size projects. May occasionally act as track team lead for intermediate/large projects. Ensures timely and accurate completion of assigned duties and responsibilities of the team members to meet the project leadership expectations. Conducts and/or is the lead participant in managing project integration, scope, time, costs and quality and communicates the status, risk and issues associated with each to the correct level(s) within the project structure and the organization to ensure that the projects' outcomes are achieved as defined, within budget and on time.
SECTION TWO: JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Leads small teams in functional areas and those assigned during the duration of a project to ensure timely completion of project deliverables.
Conducts risk monitoring and controls during a project's duration to ensure ability to achieve expected outcomes, on time and on budget.
Prepares project documents: project plan, project charter, scope, and project schedules and obtains appropriate level of approval for each document for projects and/or sub teams assigned to ensure appropriate understanding of expectations among all involved organizational levels.
Develops project cost estimates and budgets for assigned projects and initiates cost control measures to ensure projects budgets are met.
Communicates project status to team and business owners throughout the duration of the assignment and post implementation to make certain all impacted stakeholders have an understanding of risks, issues and activities related to the project.
This associate will generally be responsible for leading projects with the following criteria:
Revenue or cost responsibility of between $250K and $2M per project; typically lasting approximately 1 year or less; and involve leading associates across multiple functional groups.
Moderately complex enterprise engineering, IT or business initiatives involving around 3-5 or more different departments within the functional areas
Project teams are 6-15 associates with stakeholdering to the Senior Director and occassionally the VP level;
Concurrently lead 2-3 mid size projects or is track lead for 1-2 intermediate/large projects.
SECTION THREE: MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
Undergraduate degree or comparable experience required.
Three or more years of project management experience required.
Two or more years of functional experience required.
One or more years of experience managing high risk and high profile enterprise projects through a complete project life cycle.
Demonstrate professional integrity.
Creates an environment that motivates, inspires and respects others.
Ability to build team cohesiveness to achieve results.
High organization and planning skills.
Ability to self-start and be versatile in a dynamic environment.
Excellent oral and written skills including the ability to present to large groups required.
SECTION FOUR: PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
Describe the preferred, non-mandatory skills and experience of an ideal candidate. These often are more qualitative than the minimum qualifications (e.g., demonstrated proficiency in persuasive communications, teaching background preferred).
Project Management Professional (PMP) or equivalent certification preferred.
Two or more years of experience with Waterfall, Agile Scrum, and/or Kanban preferred.
Microsoft Project experience preferred.
· 3-4 years of hands-on experience with the ownership of software project testing: defining test strategy, writing test plans, designing and executing software tests, preparing test data, bug tracking, reporting.
· 7+ years of overall QA experience.
. Heavily involved in end to end testing and back end validations including database and API testing.
. Experience with Mobile Apps testing.
· Knowledge of QA methodologies and industry-standard testing and bug tracking tools.
· Excellent communication skills and the ability to efficiently communicate with developers and product owners.
· Demonstrated experience in writing and utilizing high-quality automation to solve testing problems, preferably for Mobile Apps (Appium).
· Software QA automation experience (Selenium) working with at least one programming language such as: Java, C#, Python.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field or equivalent work experience.
· Experience with Mobile Testing (manual/automation) of Apps on iOS and Android platforms.
· Experience working with NoSql databases.
. Experience in Appium or other Mobile Automation tools.
· Strong sense of ownership, bias for action and an It Can Be Done attitude.
Data Licensing Specialist Consultant
We recently launched Benchmark products which are licensed under an Information License Agreement (ILA) by Global Account Management. With an influx of customer demand for these products, the Data Licensing team, within Global Account Management, is expanding the team supporting Benchmark licensing and Account Management responsibilities.
The Data Licensing Specialist will provide support to Benchmark clients, licensing them for their use of Benchmark data and day to day support on Account Management responsibilities. In this role the Specialist works regularly with internal cross-functional teams and clients to deliver on business, technology and operations-related objectives.
- Provide 1st level support for all Benchmark data inquiries including licensing, routine client profile management and administration related to mergers & acquisitions, changes in billing instructions, contact changes, etc.
- Support the Global Account Mgmt. team in processing any Benchmark data requests and licensing agreements.
- Liaise with finance and accounting to help solve any customer invoice disputes related to Benchmark reporting.
- Gather and provide feedback on Benchmark licensing use cases, policies and pricing.
- Aid the regional Data Licensing Manager, onboarding and account maintenance of new customer requests.
- Assist in ad-hoc projects and data cleanup.
Skills & Software Requirements:
- Microsoft Office experience
- Experience with Salesforce and Service Cloud preferred
- 1-3 years of experience within the financial industry or within a customer service or account management role.
- Ability to perform with quality and attention to detail.
- Highly responsive and client-orientated with strong commitment to client service.
Quant Risk QA
Candidate will assist the Clearing Department on day-to-day activities in support of quant risk team. The Quantitative Risk Team in the Risk Management Department is responsible for developing, analyzing, and back-testing models for clearing initiatives.
Daily responsibilities include code release testing, historical data validation, margin and stress testing model validation, and portfolio back-testing. The candidate must have the ability to efficiently, effectively, and independently conduct research, analyze problems, formulate and implement solutions, and produce high quality results on time.
Skills / Software Requirements:
- Strong quantitative and analytical background.
- Excellent programming, communication, and documentation skills.
- Knowledge of financial markets.
- Knowledge in advanced quantitative risk modeling and knowledge of statistical models in risk management preferred.
- Knowledge in advanced derivatives modeling and knowledge of volatility models preferred.
- Experience with programming languages such as C++/C#, R, VBA, and SQL is also required.
- Preference will be given to candidates who can demonstrate the best practices in developing risk models like Historical VaR, Monte Carlo VaR, Multi-Factor Risk Models, Stressed VaR, Liquidity Risk models, etc.
- Bachelor or Master’s in Computer Science, Financial Engineering, Financial Mathematics, Mathematics, Physics, or a related discipline.
Location: Chicago, IL
Duration: 6 months
Analyze user needs and requirements to plan system architecture supporting cybersecurity operations. Collaborate with system developers and users to select appropriate design solutions or ensure the compatibility of system components. Define and document how the implementation of a new system or new interfaces between systems impacts the security posture of the current environment. Design system architecture or system components required to meet user needs. Document and address organization's information security, cybersecurity architecture, and systems security engineering requirements throughout the acquisition lifecycle. Employ secure configuration management processes. Ensure that acquired or developed system(s) and architecture(s) are consistent with organization's cybersecurity architecture guidelines. Evaluate current or emerging technologies to consider factors such as cost, security, compatibility, or usability. Perform security reviews, identify gaps in security architecture, and develop a security risk management plan. Plan system implementation to ensure that all systems components can be integrated and aligned (e.g., procedures, databases, policies, software, and hardware). Provide input to the Risk Management Framework process activities and related documentation. Translate proposed technical solutions into technical specifications. Propose new technologies or procedures that could be used to advance the ability to detect and mitigate malicious activity. BS in Computer Science or Computer Engineering and 7+ years’ experience in the network security or information security fields.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Participate in development and implementation of security architecture principles and standards. Drive adoption and compliance of these standards across development and infrastructure teams both inside of and under contract with.
• Serve as a core team member of the security architecture function developing functional and technical security requirements and seeing them through the project lifecycle.
• Provide security consulting including design, reviews and recommendations for various IT projects and initiatives.
• Provide hands-on engineering support for technologies owned and operated by the security organization.
• Design build and deploy security solutions supporting enablement of cloud application deployments.
• Research and monitor emerging security technologies, understand current industry and technology trends and opportunities, and assess their impact to the business.
• Conduct research to identify new attack vectors facing computing environment.
• Work with and influence business contacts in regards to technology controls, risk mitigation techniques related to application layer security.
• Provide engineering support in maturing and automating existing security processes.
• Develop and maintain applicable security architecture program metrics for continual measurement and improvement.
• Collaborate with Enterprise Architecture to define and promote architecture processes, standards and patterns.
• Demonstrate a commitment to core values of safety, integrity, process improvement, and customer satisfaction.
• Ability to develop and maintain basic code in order to automate security processes.
Required Basic Qualifications:
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent experience required
• 7+ years of experience in various security domains including security engineering.
• Technology Experience Preferred: Java and the J2EE Environment, strong UNIX administration skills, scripting and automation experience, strong understanding of cryptographic algorithms and principles, strong understanding of networking fundamentals, addressing, TCP/IP, protocol and network analysis.
• Subject matter expertise in web application security.
• Expert in application security and development processes.
• Possess an understanding of systens programming, graphical user interfaces and control languages.
• Technical domain knowledge in three or more areas of concentrated technical expertise.
Preferred Basic Qualifications:
• MBA or MS degree
• Ability to present to top management, corporate committees, and workgroups and to communicate information security and risk management concepts
• Demonstrated ability making operational decisions, monitoring progress and reporting results
• Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
Client Services Analyst-NY
As a member of our Client Services team, you will provide application and technical support for our global client base. The right candidate will be client focused, have great communication and organizational skills and be able to work independently to resolve client issues. Attention to detail, strong follow-through and a curious, problem solving disposition are essential for success. This is a demanding, fast-paced environment which requires both Holiday and weekend support on a rotational basis.
- Assist with incident management for any Traiana-wide incident impacting our clients during above hours
- Case management responsibilities include:
- Response to initial case notification within a defined time frame
- Providing regular updates to clients per SLA
- Liaise with various internal groups (Product / Project Management, Development, Quality Assurance, IT, Managed Services, Compliance, Sales) in different regions to resolve client queries
- 1- 2 years of experience supporting web based financial applications including trade posting, reporting, and exception handling / troubleshooting
- Hands on technical experience utilizing database tools, knowledge, and understanding of common transport protocols including MQ, Email, FTP and SMTP
- Knowledge of trade life cycles with middle and back office experience
- Proficiency using MS Office suite and Windows OS
- Work experience in a technical/application support role
- BA/BS in Business, Finance, Economics or Computer Science preferred
- Experience in financial services operations, middle office, fintech, and/or client services required
- Experience working with FIX, Swift, and other connectivity is preferred
- Excellent communications skills and experience dealing with client representatives at various levels
- Entrepreneurial, detail-oriented, and strong multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work under pressure to resolve client issues including those which are novel to the team
Special Job Requirements:
This role will require the ability to work flexible hours / shifts:
- Monday – Friday 9:00am – 6:00pm or 10:00am – 7:00pm
Sr React Front End Developer
KEY RESPONSIBILITES AND DUTIES
- Executes full product lifecycle (inception through deprecation) to create highly scalable and flexible wep apps bound for retail customer’s devices.
- Collaborates with other Engineers, Creative/UX designers, Scrum Masters, Product Managers, Business Analysts and Architects.
“MUST HAVE” SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- 3-5 years of experience in product development as engineer or senior engineer.
- Well organized with a bias for action with minimal direction.
- Ravenous about learning technology and problem solving.
- Strong writing and communication skills.
ADDITIONAL SKILLS AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- Large organization experience – Large Scale projects
- Ability to work in an Agile /SCRUM environment.
- A team player with a start-up/entrepreneur mindset.
Python Developer Mid
- Python (4 years)
- Experience automating manual processes using Python / PowerShell
- SQL Server, views, stored procedures
- Ability to generate SSRS reports
- Develop SSIS packages
Nice to Have:
- PDI Enterprise Experience
- PDI Enterprise, Focal Point, Market Basket Database experience
- Experience in Petro, Convenience Stores
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science is preferred