Location: Chicago, IL
Duration: 3 months
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance.
• Strong knowledge of technical accounting / U.S. GAAP.
• Proven technical accounting research and understanding of current accounting issues.
• Strong PC literacy skills in a Windows environment with Microsoft Office products (Excel, Access and Word).
• Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively within cross-functional teams and resolve issues.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills with attention to detail.
• Demonstrated success to independently resolve and/or develop recommendations for complex issues and problems.
• Ability to communicate issues of a complex nature in a clear, concise, and organized manner.
• Five (5) or more years of broad accounting experience.
• Certified Public Accountant (CPA) licensure.
• Experience with SAP.