Location: 100% remote
Duration: 6 months
We are currently looking for a talented individual to help support the administration of our VMS portal. In this role, you will assist with the release of requests and train stakeholders and suppliers in using the platform. You will also be involved in the general oversight of the daily business flow for contingent onboarding, off boarding and request management.
You’ll be successful in this role if you are able to multi-task and prioritize in a dynamic environment, maintain a strong ethical foundation, and provide exemplary customer service.
- Participate in the daily operation of the vendor management portal.
- Responsible for the delivery to our stakeholders with a primary focus on effectively managing specific needs relating to the VMS Program.
- Coordinate hiring activities such as timely approvals, onboarding activities completions.
- Timely assistance with ServiceNow requests
- Creating ad hoc reports
- Assist with maintaining relationships with stakeholders and suppliers
- Assure customer satisfaction and resolve all issues with stakeholders and suppliers
- Manage and review portal for accuracy
- Provide analysis support and program status reports as required
- Coordinate process documentation and assists with enforcing client and VMS policies and procedures
- Create and maintain staffing partner relationships through effective communication
- Maintain data integrity through coordinated and detailed use of the system
- Participate in weekly update calls with the VMS rep to ensure engagement and streamlined communication
- Issue recognition and urgency to resolve issues swiftly
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related is required
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills
- Possesses strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Experience with any VMS (Vendor Management System) Technology a plus, not required.
- Established level of professionalism to maintain the integrity of confidential information included in hiring processes.
- Flexible to shift priorities as needed to service the stakeholder
- Have demonstrated integrity, dependability, diplomacy, and resourcefulness with a strong work ethic.
- The ability to effectively interact with individuals of diverse backgrounds and different levels of experience.
- Have a high sense of urgency with the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a dynamic environment