Location: Omaha, NE
Duration: 10 months
This position is Responsible for supporting administrative office functions for the Manager along with their immediate staff through clerical support, human resources, office management and other related activities.
• Supports the management team in general clerical activities such as producing correspondence, managing files, scheduling appointments, photocopying, faxing, and coordinating travel arrangements
• Performs any reporting needs as requested by the Manger.
• Maintains confidential information and proprietary reports.
• Assists in other tasks or projects as assigned.
• High school diploma or state equivalency required.
• Minimum of one year general office experience preferred.
• Some supervisory experience preferred.
• Typing skills of 55+ wpm preferred.
• Strong working knowledge of Word, EXCEL, and Powerpoint highly preferred.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Must be available to work 8:00 am – 5:00 pm, Monday – Friday