Business Support Analyst II
Location: Washington, D.C.
Duration: 12 months
Under direct supervision or as part of a team, participates in project work, including analysis and requirements definition. Identifies system enhancements, documents business needs and determines development impacts to current systems. Consults on development and updating of training materials and prepared documentation for assigned projects. Provides production support to assigned systems. Bachelor's Degree required.
The ideal candidate will have the following additional skills:
– Excellent communication skills
– Ability to negotiate business need when prioritizing work
– 5-7 years combined experience as a BA or Project Coordinator in SDLC
– 3 years or more as an Agile Business Analyst
– 3 years experience with Scrum
– Proficient in Rally agile tool, or similar tool
– Ability to work in a matrix environment
– Familiarity with online consumer tools, such as product selection tools, provider finder tools, drug cost tools
– Experience managing vendors who develop tools and services