Location: Chicago, IL
Reporting to the Senior Director Recruitment in Chicago, the Contract Recruiter will support the recruiting needs at all levels in the US. This person will build strong relationships with key internal stakeholders and candidates as well as manage and execute all recruiting requisitions while following the Recruiting process.
- Work directly with hiring managers to understand their business, develop recruiting strategies, attract top quality candidates, manage interviewing process, select candidates, drive offer/negotiation process, and solidify start date and on-boarding processes.
- Responsible for sourcing, screening and interviewing candidates, negotiating offers and new employee on-boarding that is consistent with overall global recruiting standards.
- Provide general market intelligence and research on our competitors to divisions and regularly communicate information as value-added service.
- Track all recruiting data through our systems and participate in department activities and initiatives.
- Work collaboratively with HR Business Partners to ensure all HR related services are being met; interact to share pertinent business information to show unity and seamless delivery to divisions.
- Collaborate with the global Recruiting team members on various talent acquisition topics to continually support evolving business needs (e.g. retention, process improvement).
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree required or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of full life cycle recruiting experience, with demonstrated success in an in-house environment.
- Financial Services industry experience strongly preferred.
- Full lifecycle recruiting experience in several disciplines. Experience with technology recruiting a plus.
- Demonstrated relationship management experience working with hiring managers in delivering recruiting results.
- Strong working knowledge of an ATS (ideally Workday) including functionality, capabilities, and customizations.
- Attention to detail and comfort level adapting to recruiting and tracking processes.
- Process-oriented with a strong appreciation for the administration and compliance that lie behind resourcing activity.
- Creative sourcing background and ability to track and communicate recruiting data.
- Collaborative team player and strong communicator; hands-on experience recruiting in a high-volume, fast-paced environment.
- Strong customer-service orientation.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Highly self-motivated and directed; able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.