Data Licensing Specialist Consultant
We recently launched Benchmark products which are licensed under an Information License Agreement (ILA) by Global Account Management. With an influx of customer demand for these products, the Data Licensing team, within Global Account Management, is expanding the team supporting Benchmark licensing and Account Management responsibilities.
The Data Licensing Specialist will provide support to Benchmark clients, licensing them for their use of Benchmark data and day to day support on Account Management responsibilities. In this role the Specialist works regularly with internal cross-functional teams and clients to deliver on business, technology and operations-related objectives.
- Provide 1st level support for all Benchmark data inquiries including licensing, routine client profile management and administration related to mergers & acquisitions, changes in billing instructions, contact changes, etc.
- Support the Global Account Mgmt. team in processing any Benchmark data requests and licensing agreements.
- Liaise with finance and accounting to help solve any customer invoice disputes related to Benchmark reporting.
- Gather and provide feedback on Benchmark licensing use cases, policies and pricing.
- Aid the regional Data Licensing Manager, onboarding and account maintenance of new customer requests.
- Assist in ad-hoc projects and data cleanup.
Skills & Software Requirements:
- Microsoft Office experience
- Experience with Salesforce and Service Cloud preferred
- 1-3 years of experience within the financial industry or within a customer service or account management role.
- Ability to perform with quality and attention to detail.
- Highly responsive and client-orientated with strong commitment to client service.