Location: Richardson, TX
Duration: 1 year
This position is responsible for leading a client focused migration of Digital Asset & Document Management System within creative, sales and product teams. Executes migration requirements as determined by system administrator, assists with communication between vendor, end users, system administrators and management, and provides overall project management support. Forms key partnerships with business areas, and works to coordinate the migration's response required to support the solution. Work with all business areas that impact the migration's schedule while actively supporting the identification of opportunities for improving efficiencies and process within the Digital Asset/Document/Database Management experience.
1. Provide project management support for the change in Digital Asset Management tools. Support includes, but not limited to, tracking and monitoring of progress within creative, sales and product teams, administrative preparation and documentation.
2. Loading and tagging of assets, folder structure development, and system administration support.
3. Support document and database management.
4. Manage digital asset management processes and form and maintain key partnerships with other/related business areas.
5. Proactively communicate with team, management, and key stakeholders offering multiple resolutions to known issues and/or real-time situation updates on sensitive project deliverables and status.
6. Consult, communicate and interact professionally and effectively with co-workers, management, end users and vendors.
7. Maintain complete confidentiality of company business.
* Bachelor degree or 2 years of relevant experience in digital asset, document, or database management.
* Knowledge of product marketing, data management systems and database functionality.
* Clear and concise written, presentation, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
* Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
* Capable of working independently, remotely, and in remote group settings with ability to respond to rapidly changing priorities. (Remote due to Covid restrictions. Should be local to Dallas/able to work in Richardson when restrictions lift.)
* Identifying risks and issues, risk mitigation, and issue resolution.
* Flexible and responsive, capable of managing multiple a large volume of work and tasks concurrently.
* Takes initiative in driving results with ability to meet deadlines.
PREFERRED JOB REQUIREMENTS:
* Familiarity managing the vendor migration experience, specifically Digital Asset Management, Document Management, or Database Management tools.
* Knowledge of healthcare marketplace trends related to product, service and economy.
*Strong Microsoft Excel Knowledge.