Location: Irving, TX
Duration: 8 months
This is a position for a mid level developer with experience with Java. This will be a back end developer position. They will be expected to work on our QSR POS development team.
KEY RESPONSIBILITES AND DUTIES
- Ideal candidates will be responsible for the coding and front end development of the proprietary QSR POS application.
- Coding and testing
- Working closely with the product owner and technical lead
- Adhere to guidelines set forth by the technical lead
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies, presenting these for architectural review.
“MUST HAVE” SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- At least 6+ years of Java/J2EE and Web services development.
Should have experience in using:
- Core-Java, Object Oriented concepts, Asynch Messaging, Multi-threading etc. o Spring Boot/ Spring MVC framework / REST Web Services
- API security frameworks, token management and user access control including OAuth, JWT etc. o Using Java 8 collections o Hands on experience in using No SQL o Message queues (Kafka, RabbitMQ etc.). o Building the micro services in Kubernetes, Docker containerized environments. o Postgres/ Oracle / MySQL /SQL Server – Query Languages.
- Junit Mockito Test cases implementation o Experience in implementing micro services using Docker/Kubernetes platforms.
- Usage of cloud components