Senior Communications Specialist
Location: Chicago, IL
Duration: 6 months
This role will be responsible for assisting in the transition/migration of scheduled email communications from one delivery system to another. Primary responsibilities include conducting an analysis of the full scope of existing communications and providing recommendations on the transition, based on message performance, trend analysis and expiration date. Additional responsibilities include managing the transition of the content, based on defined priorities.
• Possess strong project management skills, be extremely organized and work with a high level of attention-to-detail and self-motivation.
• Have experience building and maintaining relationships with multiple stakeholders, including virtual business partners and executives.
• Show proficiency in MS Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Work autonomously, with minimal guidance, through complex business issues
• Be proficient in executive level communications and presentations.
Business Skills REQUIRED:
2+ years’ experience developing communication strategy and materials. Experience using email tools such as Silverpop, Adobe Experience Manager, or Adobe Campaign preferred.
Education Requirements: Degree in communications or related field, 3-5 years communications experience. Project Management certification is a strong plus.