OTC Product Management
Location: Chicago or NY
This position is to support Product Management for initiatives with a focus on Equity operating model design analysis, requirement authoring and implementation. The candidate will focus on the below responsibilities will position the team to successfully define.
There are several critical functions for the role which we list below:
• Work closely with all stakeholders involved in the Equity project to define requirements, partner with technology teams on implementation and testing and partner with customers on external adoption.
• Create external materials including presentations, business requirements and test plans and user guides
• Create internal materials including business requirements and technical requirements, test scripts, QA test cases and execute those tests
• Maintain project documentation and planning materials
• Lead requirement review sessions with internal stakeholders
• Present operating model to internal and external stakeholders, facilitate feedback on open design decisions.
List description and target level of experience
• 7+ years of BA experience
• 3+ years of OTC experience (equity and interest rate preferred)
• Experience with trade life cycle support, pricing and valuation and risk models
• Exposure to prime brokerage or clearing middle and back-office functions
• Background in financial/capital markets
• Bachelor’s degree in finance, technology or related discipline highly preferred