Location: Chicago, IL
Duration: 4-5 months
What you will do:
- Serves as point of contact for management, prioritization, and coordination of marketing campaigns, digital advertising campaigns, and our site-wide personalization efforts
- Serves as point of contact for our external advertising agency to manage all paid media campaigns
- Communicates status of project/campaign work to appropriate teams, as well as time/bandwidth reporting to head of digital marketing
- Fully understands impending requests and service level agreement timing; builds a work plan to coincide with launch schedules
- Collaborates with team members, cross-departmentally, to acquire all project information required to deliver work
- Participates in strategy, planning and concept meetings as required
- Maintains production schedules in collaboration with marketing teams and drives projects to achieve scheduled due dates
- Displays a willingness to learn about our internal systems and business
- Establishes a strong understanding of our brand and goals to ensure projects are hitting their targets
- Communicates clear direction and information to ensure teams understand project scope, timing and requirements
- Strong ability to manage/optimize process workflows and maintain service level agreements across different groups
What you have:
- College degree in marketing or related field
- 3+ years of project coordination/management experience
- Working knowledge of agile and project management tools like Workfront and Smartsheets
- Experience using project management methodology, including the ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk, develop detailed task-based work plans and specifications, perform resource allocations and lead team meetings.
- Experience with software development life cycles, web development processes and the delivery of solutions with creative and engineering components, advertising projects, digital strategy projects.
- Ability to develop and demonstrate an understanding of the client’s business, needs, expectations, and requirements.
- Strong knowledge of one or more of the following: web development processes and the delivery of solutions with creative and technology components, advertising, digital marketing, print, and strategy.
- Strong computer skills are required in MS Office (particularly Excel), internet, email, and phone systems.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Strong team player; ability to assist with facilitating teams and clients.
- Ability to interact at all levels of the company and with external parties in a professional manner maintaining effective communication, both written and spoken.
- Ability to be highly organized, accurate, timely and able to prioritize.
- Ability to tolerate stress and be adaptable, flexible, persistent, versatile and handle multiple projects simultaneously and re-prioritizations.
- Ability to organize information, have attention to detail, accurately follow procedures, maintain confidential information and remember important pieces of information.
- Ability to maintain self-motivation and to work independently and in team environments