Location: Albuquerque, NM
Duration: 6 months
This position is responsible for conducting medical management and health education programs for corporate customers to include outcomes reporting and providing support for designated employer groups for health care management programs, worksite activities and employee interface. This position will represent the company before client management, members and external consultants.
* Registered Nurse (RN) with 2 years direct clinical care to the consumer in a clinical setting.
* Registered Nurse (RN) with current, valid, unrestricted license in the state of operations (or reciprocity). For compact licensee changing permanent residence to state of operations, you must obtain active, unrestricted RN licensure in the state of operations within 90 days of hire.
* Plus 3 years wellness or managed care experience presenting clinical issues with members/physicians.
* Knowledge of the health and wellness marketplace and employer trends.
* Verbal and written communication skills including composing and conducting presentations, facilitating client specific programs, and interfacing with internal staff/management and external vendors and community resources.
* Analytical experience including medical data analysis.
* PC proficiency to include Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, database experience and Web based applications.
* Organizational skills for maintaining a library of presentation of interventions and outcomes.
* Ability to travel frequently/extensively including overnight stays.
* Incumbents with nursing licenses in positions/departments requiring multi-state licenses are required to obtain and maintain additional current, valid, and unrestricted applicable nursing licenses in other states as determined by management. Multi-state license fees will be provided. Incumbents with other clinical licenses are not required to obtain multi-state licenses.
PREFERRED JOB REQUIREMENTS:
* 3 years clinical experience.
* Patient education experience.
* Condition Management experience.
* Bilingual in English and Spanish.
* Experience in managing complex or catastrophic cases.
* Certification in Case Management, Training, Project Management or nationally recognized health care certification.
* Current teaching certification with Masters Degree or supervisory/management experience.
* 3 years experience developing and presenting programs in corporate, public or community health education, or health promotion which requires understanding/applications of managed care products.