Provider Services Representative
Location: Albuquerque, NM
Duration: 3 months
Maintain accuracy of provider information in internal systems. Requires frequent contact with our provider partners and internal stakeholders to confirm the accuracy of information provided and other duties assigned.
The Job Requirements are as follows:
– Ability to focus on completing all assignments on time and with the expected level of quality in a high-volume production environment.
– Ability to quickly learn computer systems that support the business area and processes.
– Ability to assimilate quickly into a team setting and display a high level of teamwork.
– Expert written and verbal communication skills.
– High attention to detail.
– Fully proficient in use of office automation software including MS-Office
– Candidate needs to easily adapt to change in a fast pace environment
– Ability to be able to multi-task and has strong organizational skills
– Has knowledge in health insurance payor industry
40 hours per week, Monday – Friday, 8:00 – 5:00.