Location: Downers Grove, IL
Duration: 6 months
This position is responsible for performing concurrent review in accordance with accepted department criteria; performing discharge planning and identifying alternate treatment programs; conducting episodic case management, consulting and collaborating with providers, members, and other resources as appropriate; assessing, planning, and implementing options and services require to meet an individuals health needs within the scope of their benefit plan.
– Register Nurse (RN) with current, valid, unrestricted license in state of operations or reciprocity.
– 3 years of clinical experience
– Experience utilizing various software packages.
– Verbal and written communication skills
– Analytical skills
– Incumbents with nursing licenses in positions/departments requiring multi-state licenses are required to obtain and maintain additional current, valid, and unrestricted applicable nursing licenses in other states as determined by management. Multi-state license fees will be provided. Incumbents with other clinical licenses are not required to obtain multi-state licenses.
PREFERRED JOB REQUIREMENTS:
– Familiarity with UM/CM activities and standardized criteria set.
– Knowledge of ancillary services including HHC, SNF, Hospice, etc.
*Training is completed through WebEx precepting. Worker should be able to hit the ground running.