· 3-4 years of hands-on experience with the ownership of software project testing: defining test strategy, writing test plans, designing and executing software tests, preparing test data, bug tracking, reporting.
· 7+ years of overall QA experience.
. Heavily involved in end to end testing and back end validations including database and API testing.
. Experience with Mobile Apps testing.
· Knowledge of QA methodologies and industry-standard testing and bug tracking tools.
· Excellent communication skills and the ability to efficiently communicate with developers and product owners.
· Demonstrated experience in writing and utilizing high-quality automation to solve testing problems, preferably for Mobile Apps (Appium).
· Software QA automation experience (Selenium) working with at least one programming language such as: Java, C#, Python.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field or equivalent work experience.
· Experience with Mobile Testing (manual/automation) of Apps on iOS and Android platforms.
· Experience working with NoSql databases.
. Experience in Appium or other Mobile Automation tools.
· Strong sense of ownership, bias for action and an It Can Be Done attitude.