Location: New York, NY
Duration: 2 months
The Quant Developer Consultant will help on enhancing the existing risk report infrastructure, which includes both front end UI and backend distributed systems platform. He/She will also work on general codebase clean-up, refactoring, performance improvement, etc.
This position will also entail significant interaction with the Clearing Risk Management for ad-hoc requirements. As such, this role would require the ability to multi-task and operate under aggressive deadlines.
- Enhance existing risk report infrastructure.
- General Typescript and C# codebase clean-up and refactoring.
- Education & Experience: Master’s degree.
- Field of Degree: Computer Science/Engineering or related field.
- Strong with OO concepts.
- Strong .Net/C# or Java development experience.
- Strong Knowledge and experience of UI development. Experience with Typescript is preferred.
- Strong Knowledge about distributed systems/cloud platform, such as AWS, ASF. ASF is preferred.
- Knowledge of design patterns and their implementation.
- Knowledge of relational database programming, and experience with SQL Server or Oracle.
- Knowledge of financial modeling.
- Strong ability to learn existing application quickly.
- Ability to work independently.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills.