Sr iOS Engineer
PROJECT DESCRIPTION/JOB SUMMARY
• Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform (Swift and Obj-c )?•Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.?•Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
KEY RESPONSIBILITES AND DUTIES
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.?
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
“MUST HAVE” SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
• Proven working experience in software development ?
• Working experience in iOS development 3-5 years .?
• Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store?
• A deep familiarity with Swift , Objective-C
• Experience in an Agile environment. ?
• Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
• Experience with push notifications and universal links?
• Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text , UIKit.?
• Deep experience in Source code management .?
• Experience with third-party libraries , Custom libraries and APIs?
• Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
??????? EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
EDUCATION: Bachelors/4 Yr Degree