Senior Product Manager
Location: Irving, TX
Duration: 9 months
KEY RESPONSIBILITES AND DUTIES
- Identifying and filling product area gaps and generating new ideas that align business objectives to improve the customer experience and drive growth.
- Collaborating with prospective users and clients to understand and anticipate their needs and translate them into product requirements
- Defining the vision for the team’s product
- Build the product roadmaps based on the business priorities and technical needs.
- Developing user stories
- Managing the product backlog and prioritizing them based on changing requirements
- Overseeing all stages of product creation including design and development
- Monitoring and evaluating product progress at each stage of the process
- Liaising with the product team and end-users to deliver updates
- Participating in Scrum meetings and product sprints
Coordinate the solutions around these platforms with internal and external partners.
- Creating buy-in for the product area vision both internally and with key external partners
- Shaping the product area strategy and translating them into KPIs.
- Working closely with experienced engineers or business stakeholders to drive product delivery.
- Keeping the team focused and excited to continually make 7-Eleven as a business more efficient by connecting the work they do to our larger mission.
- Building alignment/awareness across product/engineering teams, leadership teams, and other stakeholders across the organization.