Senior Project Manager
Location: Irving, TX
Duration: 6 months
As a Technical project manager, this role will be responsible for managing people and processes to manage technology projects that typically span multiple products. The PM will lead these projects from initiation through implementation, including establishing project requirements, priorities and deadlines; ensuring that relevant risk and architecture requirements are in place; and managing the project budget and resources. In addition to collaborating with the development team, the PM will also be communicating with business stakeholders across the firm & ve to work toward the best possible outcomes.
KEY RESPONSIBILITES AND DUTIES
- Define project scope and schedule, organize and lead project status and working meetings, provide status reporting and manage risks and issues.
- Effectively communicate with business and engineering team and clearly articulate problem statements and solutions.
- Be able to work with external vendors and manage cross team, cross functional roadmaps and dependencies.
Hold weekly status meeting and communicate status and issues to team members and stakeholders. Also responsible for presenting executive dashboards to Senior Leadership
- Actively engages in product and business discussions, definition of overall roadmaps and architectural product strategy.
- Hold team accountable for commitments, remove roadblocks, and champion ongoing process improvements for Agile teams.
- Candidate should be self-driven, proactive (someone that can take an initiative and drive to get tasks and does not need daily directions) and should act with urgency.