Senior Software Engineer
Location: Irving, TX
Duration: 6 months
• 5+ years of python server development using Django, Flask, or other python frameworks.
• 5+ years of experience working with and building RESTful APIs.
• Ability to write unit-tested and maintainable code.
• Strong Knowledge in cloud platforms (preferable AWS: both traditional EC2 and serverless Lambda), micro-services architecture.
• Experience in CI/CD solutions (including Docker), DevOps principles, message queues (RabbitMQ, ZeroMQ, etc.) and background task processing (Celery).
• Experience with API security frameworks, token management and user access control including OAuth, JWT, etc.
• Solid foundation and understanding of relational and NoSQL database principles.
• Understanding of caching strategies and implementation (Redis, Memcache, etc.)
• Working knowledge of serving high scale HTTP(S) protocol (Nginx, Apache, etc.)
• A team player with a start-up/intrapreneur mindset.
• Experience with CICD pipeline and deploying apps to Apple App store.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills.