Senior QA Analyst
Location: Chicago, IL
The Sr QA Analyst is the subject matter expert (SME) within the project team. The Sr QA must have good written and verbal communication skills; and be able to interface efficiently with all support groups, other QA groups, and development groups in order to get things done independently with minimal oversight. The incumbent must exhibit quick learning abilities by mastering new concepts which may be business-, technical-, or process-oriented.
• Assist QA Lead Analyst in identifying test scope, identifying project risks, and implementing process changes and efficiencies.
• Create and maintain test artifacts and facilitating artifact reviews.
• Comply with the SDLC processes.
• Execute responsibilities with minimal oversight; consult analysts and consultants as the technical SME.
• Interface and communicate with internal teams and external support groups.
Skills & Software Requirements:
· Working knowledge of UNIX
· Automation testing with experience in Cucumber
· Knowledge and understanding of core JAVA
· Financial/Trading domain knowledge is preferred