Senior RPG Developer
Duration: 6 months CTH
Location: Oak Brook, IL
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field. Or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of programming/ systems analysis experience building custom applications using modern / latest IBMi RPG ILE Free format programming techniques experience.
- Platform: IBM i / iSeries / AS400
- Skillset: RPGILE / – FREE FORMAT – BINDING DIRECTORIES, service programs, SQL, etc.
- Experience with claims applications (any sort of claims) preferred.
- Work closely with customers, business analysts, and team members to understand business requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality technical solutions.
- Align solutions with business and IT strategies that comply with architectural standards.
- Design, code, test, implement, maintain, and support application software that is delivered on time and within budget.
- Analyze and recommend new coding solutions or reuse of existing code. Responsibilities may also include participation in component and data architecture design, performance monitoring, product evaluation and buy versus build recommendations.
- Complete systems analysis and design with a solid understanding of development, quality assurance and integration methodologies.
- Comply with HIPAA, Diversity Principles, Corporate Integrity, Compliance Program policies and other applicable corporate and departmental policies.