Senior Software Engineer
Location: Chicago, IL
The Senior Software Engineer engineers secure, scalable and reliable technology solutions, with minimal mentoring, to advance in the global marketplace and serve risk management needs of customers around the world.
- Conducts system-wide testing and some integration testing.
- Helps with debugging/designing the automated test frameworks
- Demonstrates skill in language proficiency; Writes application modules and unit tests with minimal guidance. Designs with guidance and codes independently.
- Identifies potential opportunities for code optimization. Provides input for code reviews and helps with environment build deployments, release notes and build notices; Reviews code to proactively identify and mitigate potential issues and defects and helps to identify sources of defects as well as troubleshoots various forms of code.
- Uses design tools to frequently share and communicate design ideas on larger systems.
- Uses patterns frequently, contributing to best practice and process enhancements
Skill set Requirement:
- Industry experience in Core Java and Multithreading .
- Low latency programming will be preferred