Senior Technical Lead
Location: Irving, TX
Duration: 12 months
A Technical Lead is responsible for leading a team or developers and to align the technical direction of the solution. They will also work with Solutions Architect and other leads, Engineering Managers or vendors to build the end solution. They are accountable for the quality of the technical deliverables for the team. Ideal candidate comes from a Supply Chain background with technical experience in developing solutions using various supply chain technologies.
KEY RESPONSIBILITES AND DUTIES
- Analyzing Customer requirements and documenting Software Requirements Specification
- Producing design documents and participating in design reviews
- Partnering with other leads and vendors to define the end to end technical solution.
- Writing code, unit tests, and build/deployment scripts
- Monitoring and Managing project execution
- Executing performance/scalability tests & profiling hotspots
- Collaborating with QA, TechOps and Production Support during the various phases of the project