This position will be defining the solution architecture definition for a new line of business as it relates to Corporate Services function including automated marketing with Adobe.
Senior Solution Architect to define the architecture for a new line of business as it relates to our Corporate Services functions including automated marketing and communication with Marketo, Adobe Target, Adobe CDP, Adobe Experience Platform and other Adobe services. The architecture will also need to support the migration of existing lines of business built on our legacy solution to this new solution.
1. Architecture Definition – Responsible for the definition, documentation, and communication of the solution architecture congruent with Enterprise direction while operating in a matrix environment including,
* Translating business requirements into architected solutions
* Collaboratively developing and clarifying architectural options with Business and IT delivery stakeholders
* Providing business and technical justification including CBA, ROI, impacts and risks of the options
* Gaining agreement on proposed solution architecture
2. Architecture Realization – Responsible for supporting project and/or product teams on functional and technical design activities to ensure alignment of detailed designs with the approved solution architecture.
3. Stakeholder Management – Maintain close working relationships management and delivery teams.
4. Raise risks, issues and key decision to leadership as required using structured and supporting analysis.
5. Comply with HIPAA, Diversity Principles, Corporate Integrity, Compliance Program policies and other applicable corporate and departmental policies.
6. Maintain complete confidentiality of company business.
7. Maintain communication with management regarding development within areas of assigned responsibilities and perform special projects as required or requested.
• Bachelors’ degree in related technical / business areas or equivalent work experience.
• 10+ years of relevant work experience including significant Solution Architecture experience in a large enterprise
• Understands all domains of architecture, APIs and Analytics.
• Strong integration skills and understanding of how data, function and integration intersect.
• Ability to drive outcomes in a matrixed environment even when requirements are ambiguous.
• Experience in reviewing detailed designs to ensure architectural alignment and project success.
• Strong stakeholder management skills, negotiation and leadership skills.
• Strong written and verbal communications skills with ability to quickly develop impactful presentations.
• Strategic minded thinking with critical thinking skills, strong analytical skills and creative problem-solving ability.
PREFERRED JOB REQUIREMENTS:
• Architect solutions with Adobe Suite of Products
• Healthcare industry desired
Required: Solution Architecture skills and ability to operate in Adobe product environment