Sr IT Product Manager
This position is responsible for assisting the IT Product Manager with lifecycle management of an IT product (application family); triaging inbound requests for the product manager (i.e. bug fixes or new projects); acting as a proxy for the IT Product Manager to interact with project teams and assisting the IT Product Manager with the with the tactical activities related to product management.
Required Job Qualifications:
* Bachelors Degree and 4 years product management experience, OR 8 years Information Technology, including 4 years product management experience.
* Experience in application development platforms and/or languages (HTML/CSS/Java/ASP.Net/PHCSC/Ruby/C).
* Experience in cloud computing (SaaS / PaaS).
* Experience in DevOps and/or continuous deployment and/or integration process and tools (Bamboo, jenkins, RallyDev, Jira).
* Experience in integration technologies (Tibco/Informatica/CAS).
* Experience in iterative, agile and/or scrum development.
* Experience in knowledge of product-specific application architecture.
* Experience in solution architecture.
* Ability to tie together solutions across systems.
* Application domain knowledge.
* Program and/or project management.
* Ability to influence.
* Ability to prioritize and make trade-off decisions.
* Adaptability and/or ability to manage change.
* Creative thinking.
* Leadership — Effectively leads teams & people.
* Problem solving / analytical thinking.
* Teamwork and collaboration.Preferred Job Qualifications:
* Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, MIS, or Information Technology
Required: Java Full Stack and hands on experience, Microservices, Spring, Rest, DB2