Location: Irving, TX
Duration: 9 months
KEY RESPONSIBILITES AND DUTIES
- Writing and developing code; conducting unit testing; communicating status and issues to team members and stakeholders;
- Actively engages in product and business discussions with a technical eye for feasibility and adherence to overall roadmaps and architectural strategy.
- Focus on improving current software development practices and standards.
- Ability to communicate complex technical information to all stakeholders of the project, including those who do not have a technical background and possess exceptional troubleshooting skills to asses quickly complex programming applications.
- Stays on the leading edge of software development tools and best practices.
- Self-directed with a start-up/ entrepreneur mindset
- Work with their team on class level design, implementation, and code review
- Ability to independently troubleshoot production issues
- Collaborating with their team to idneitfy and fix technical problems
- Passionate about clean code and using best implementation practices
- Ability to do POC on new technologies and provide solutions
“MUST HAVE” SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- At least 8 years of Java/J2EE and Web services development.
- Should have experience in using:
- Core-Java, Object Oriented concepts, Asynch Messaging, Multi-threading etc.
- Spring Boot/ Spring MVC framework / REST Web Services
- Message queues (Kafka, RabbitMQ etc.).
- Building the micro services in Kubernetes, Docker containerized environments.
- Hands-on Experience using Data Bricks, Spark.
- Experience with RDBMS (SqlServer preferred) and NoSQL DB (MongoDB preferred)
- Experience writing automation tests (Cucumber/ REST Assured/ TestNG)
- Hands on using Front End technologies