Location: Chicago, IL
Duration: 3 months
Provide standard and adhoc reporting solutions that will drive management decision making within the organization and lead to improved operations. Perform cross-functional analysis to drive business results. Report solution design analysis, development and implementation services will be a key focus area for this position. In addition, report execution and distribution services will be a component of this role. Understand the various operational impacts associated with changes in operating and strategic risk policies, processes, and company growth objectives and be able to design and develop reporting solutions that will highlight and monitor these impacts.
• Design, implement, track and report on collections of strategic data
• Customize reporting
• Analyze multiple data sources in order to evaluate information accuracy
• Represent team on high profile operational projects with significant bottom line impact and also learn about multiple functions, including all areas of Customer Service, Financial Service Operations, as well as Marketing, Finance, Credit and Risk Policy.
• Prepare and communicate results and recommendations to various levels of senior management.
• Assist in establishing a development environment that allows collections strategy and model development, validation, on-going tracking, simulation and all associated analytics.
• Ensure that associate evaluation methodologies are statistically sound, capable of truly measuring and representing associate performance and are in line with enterprise wide objectives.
• Use basic and advanced statistical methodologies to describe and model consumer behaviors; predictive modeling for retention, reactivation, churn, etc
• Defines and develops requirements for executive and management reporting; provides and explains guidelines for calculations of all metrics and/or analysis.
• Responsible for ensuring that quality and timeliness of deliverables meet expectations; balance business needs with appropriate level of analytical rigor.
• Analyzes information and results to develop projections and plans to accommodate future needs.
• Understands and works with common reporting language tools to retrieve data for analysis and also for standard reporting needs.
• Analyzes reporting needs and creates standard or adhoc reports based on the needs of the team
• Creates tools that will automate reporting and other processes.
• Manage projects using standard project life cycle methodologies.
• Investigate and troubleshoot reporting issues or problems.
• The analyst will be responsible for researching, analyzing and ultimately solving complex business problems by developing and implementing new and effective business processes.
• Ensures governing documents reflect current agreed upon practices.
• Coordinate and assists in other tasks as needed.
• Any other job duties as assigned.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS / COMPETENCIES
• Bachelor's degree in Management, IS, Finance or a related discipline or an equivalent combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and skills may be acquired.
• Minimum four years' experience in performing data analysis and reporting.
• Experience in measuring and presenting business results in a multi-variable environment required.
• Ability to conduct high-level presentations and facilitate effective meetings.
• Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
• Strong problem solving, analytical, and investigation skills.
• Ability to work independently and in teams.
• Ability to simultaneously manage large, complex projects in combination with smaller ad hoc requests.
• Ability to communicate effectively with technical personnel as well as with business partners who have limited computer background.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite to include advanced Excel Skills,
• Experience with SAP preferred
• Experience with a variety of software development tools and methodologies.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS / COMPETENCIES
• Prior experience or knowledge of the wireless industry is preferred.
• Exposure to team facilitation and project management preferred.