Location: Chicago, IL
Duration: 9 months
The Campaign Analyst is responsible for the design, execution, and measurement of multi-channel and real-time, personalized marketing campaigns. They will be responsible for the following:
• Deliver batch and real-time, personalized marketing campaigns as well as customer list generation for primary research.
• Code, test, and execute campaigns as well as list pulls for primary research.
• Development of campaign audits to ensure accurate customer contacts.
• Liaison with key stakeholders across Lifecycle Marketing, Customer Insights, and Direct Marketing teams.
• Create SQL, SAS, and Cognos reports to track campaign performance, including basic metrics (sent, open, clicked, response, and conversion) as well as more advanced MROI calculations; present findings and recommendations for improvement at quarterly business reviews and campaign debriefing sessions with Marketing.
• Engage with internal Information Management teams, Operations, Marketing, and third-party fulfillment vendors to integrate campaign Management data and applications to new channels.
• Complete assignments autonomously with medium interaction from the team leader; complete data testing, campaign audits, and special projects as assigned.
• Participate in small to medium complexity projects within the department or broader organization, and serve on cross functional teams when needed for departmental requests.