Technology Operations Engineer
Location: Chicago, IL
Duration: 12 months
The Technology Operations Engineer 1 role will provide day-to-day support of electronic trading and clearing applications. As an entry-level position, the ideal candidate will monitor all customer facing environments, and escalate incidents in a timely and efficient manner according to strict guidelines and policies in place to reduce risk. TOCC’s fast-paced, dynamic work is important, demanding and rewarding.
- A team-oriented work ethic.
- Bachelors degree (preferably in Computer Science or Information Systems)
- Have a minimum of 2-3 years hands-on experience in an Operations role supporting Linux, Windows applications, administration, and infrastructure.
- Be a quick learner, self-sufficient, and able to troubleshoot issues with a high sense of urgency.
- Be able to multitask and provide excellent customer service.