Location: Chicago, IL
This position is responsible for support and analysis activities with OpenIDM/ForgeRock Identity Management and/or other ForgeRock products. Utilizing technical expertise in systems administration and security tools, combined with the knowledge of security practices and procedures; enforcing security policies and procedures (e.g., user log-on and authentication rules, , security auditing procedures); preparing status reports on security matters to develop security; providing direct support to the business and IT staff for systems security-related issues; educating users on systems security standards and procedures.
Required Job Qualifications:
• Bachelors Degree and 6 years of combined IT and security work experience with a broad exposure to infrastructure/network and multi-platform environments. Requires expertise knowledge of security issues, techniques and implications across all existing computer platforms.
• Strong understanding of information security fundamentals in the identity and access management domain
• Strong understanding of technical IDM solutions and enterprise solutions.
• Lead experience in a business systems analyst/process automation role
• Experience with PCI and SOX audit programs Build knowledge of HCSC, business processes and customers.
• Solve a range of complex problems and perform break/fix responsibilities.
• Analyze possible solutions using standard procedures.
• Customer service skillset.
• Knowledge of network operating systems (e.g., Unix, Windows AD, eDirectory, SQL).
• Knowledge of JAVA and application servers (tomcat).
• Knowledge of Linux at users level to support the platforms
• Knowledge of RDBMS and SQL
• Knowledge in Ansible and playbooks
• Ability to work under tight deadlines. Time management skills, including organization, coordination of duties, and/or accomplishment of goals.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to learn and adapt to new technologies and processes.