Location: Chicago, IL
Duration: 4 months
Digital User Experience Team (“DUET”) crafts compelling user experiences across a spectrum of internal and public tools, in partnership with business stakeholders and IT.
This position is focused on the Interaction Design – Moreover, leading efforts in building interaction experiences with Authenticated User Experiences.
Required Job Qualifications:
• Bachelor Degree in Human Computer Interaction (or other job- related field) and two (3) years of experience OR three (5) years of experience in user experience/ interaction design
• Present a diverse portfolio of engaging experiences
• Proficiency in all aspects of interaction / user experience
• Experience in creating service blue prints, user flows and information architecture
• Knowledge and experience delivering design within agile teams
•Expert in Sketch, InVison, Mural, Adobe Tools